Material Handling Equipment Leasing
Did you know that the majority of warehousing managers lease their industrial machinery instead of buying this equipment out right? Even for long-term projects, it doesn’t make sense to purchase forklifts and other material handling equipment if you can simply rent these things instead.
Leasing isn’t simply cheaper upfront. It’s also:
- More predictable over the long run. You know (in advance) what all your machinery expenses will be next month, next year, or in 5 years.
- Maintenance-free. As a lessee, you only pay for usage – not ongoing servicing and repairs.
- Easier for bookkeeping. Leasing involves off-balance-sheet transactions that don’t need to be depreciated or amortized.
And perhaps most important, material handling equipment leasing provides access to the latest models and features. That way, you’re not stuck trying to extract extra value from outdated equipment.
Material Handling Equipment Leasing through PMHSI
It’s possible to amplify the above benefits when you rent your material handling machinery through Pacific Material Handling Solutions – the leading provider of warehouse equipment leasing throughout Northern California and Northern Nevada.
- We carry the widest selection of industrial material handling equipment for warehousing, shipping, and transportation firms.
- We offer affordable and transparent pricing without unwanted surprises. And we also provide optional maintenance and servicing as needed.
- We have the expertise to custom design material handling solutions from the ground up – whether you’re looking for short-term rentals or long-term leasing agreements.
To learn how we can solve your material handling needs, contact us today for a free consultation. Click here to see our specials!