Stay on Top of Your Fleet Management — and the Costs Associated With It
Overseeing your commercial fleet is expensive and time consuming. With a tightly orchestrated schedule and high-stakes deadlines, you cannot afford for equipment to be down for long periods of time.
Our goal is to help you resolve service issues faster so you can focus on your business.
With 10 years of fleet management experience, our Pacific Fleet Management program ensures you can:
- Get answers and updates quickly: With your current painfully slow response rates, you lose precious time and productivity. We’re here 24/7/365 — for you.
- Have all the parts you need on hand: Reduce downtime by knowing the parts to repair your fleet are always in stock and at arms length for your technician.
- Make sure your fleet is running smoothly: Instead of wasting time and money on incorrect or inefficient repairs, we ensure your fleet is working as it should.
- Always know what’s going on: Communication is the key to the success of our program. We keep you up to date so you can maintain your productivity.
With the average cost of each piece of equipment reaching $30,000, you want to ensure it’s working smoothly every day.
When parts of your fleet go down, your productivity goes down.
Instead of scrambling to make alternate arrangements, feel confident in knowing you can get your equipment back up and running in the shortest amount of time possible.
Ready to see how we can help you stay on top of your fleet? Hit the button below to book a consultation with us today.
“Pacific Fleet Management saved my company $450,000 by providing utilization information on my fleet.”
— Peri Navab, PITCO
The Pacific Fleet Management Process, Step by Step
Our clients agree that our program is by the far the most comprehensive package in the fleet management industry.
We look at fleet management from several different angles to ensure you have the information and resources you need to return to service NOW.
Here’s how we work:
- We track your service: We monitor your accounts in real time so we’re able to connect your service technician with the parts and resources they need right away.
- We track your history: When we understand your equipment and warranty details, we can diagnose issues faster and with more accuracy.
- We provide analytical reports: We track 5 key metrics that help you make better decisions for your fleet and your business.
- We share professional insights: With ongoing monitoring and analysis, we show you how you can increase your fleet’s productivity and reduce operational costs.
Our proprietary platform connects our service group, technicians, parts group, and factory engineering with you, providing you with the full visibility you need to oversee your fleet.
It’s time to optimize your fleet, create effective procedures and processes, and shine a light on equipment use and abuse.
“We’ve reduced our material handling and commercial truck cost by $49K annually after implementing Pacific Fleet Management.”
— Keith Banners, Banners Electrical
Let Us Do What We Do Best So You Can Do What You Do Best
We make sure your fleet is operating efficiently so you can focus on the other important aspects of your business.
To learn more about how to put Pacific Fleet Management to work for you, call 510-429-0303 or click the button below to book a meeting with us.BOOK A CONSULTATION