Certified Pre-Owned Forklifts
The average forklift has a useful lifespan of more than 10,000 hours. This means you can continue using it nonstop for 400 days before it ever needs replacing.
Because of this long service life, many material handling businesses choose to buy used forklifts instead of acquiring new ones off the lot. Doing so is significantly cheaper. And depending on how old the model is, you’ll still get years of useful service out of it.
However, buying used forklifts carries certain risks:
- What guarantees do you have that your forklift won’t break down soon?
- How do you know if the previous owner cared for this unit properly?
- How do warranty coverage and scheduled maintenance work?
Will you be able to easily find replacement parts for future repairs?
A Smarter Approach to Used Forklifts
At Pacific Material Handling Solutions, we’re sensitive to the above concerns, which is why we’ve adopted a totally different approach to used forklifts:
- All of the pre-owned equipment we carry is carefully serviced, maintained, and certified before we ever showcase them.
- Each of the used forklifts in our extensive inventory undergoes a 50-point inspection process to verify the integrity of the underlying components.
- 50 Point Inspection.pdf
In addition, we offer optional servicing and parts replacement to ensure your forklift continues to remain in peak operational performance for many years to come.
If you’re in the market for a forklift, we’re here to help.
We offer certified used forklifts from Hyundai, Yale, Nissan, Caterpillar, Toyota, Raymond, Crown and Hyster.