Easy to maneuver and convenient to service, with a variety of rugged attachments, Genie® compact telehandlers meet the needs of most construction, masonry, landscape and farming applications.
- Comfortable, spacious cab with tilt steering and ergonomic controls
- Easy-to-use, multifunction joystick control for precise positioning
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant), retractable seat belt and illuminated gauge and switch panels
- Full-time planetary four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer
- Proportional, reversible, continuous auxiliary hydraulic flow
- Variable-speed hydrostatic drive
- Power-assisted steering
- Manual Genie Quick-Attach&trade system for attachments
(for a full spec sheet, visit the downloads tab above)
Dirt Hopper Volume
Averge Run Time
Dust Filter Area
Perkins 804D-33 4 cylinder diesel 63 hp (47.0 kW) Deutz D 2011 4 cylinder diesel 68 hp (50.0 kW)
Max Forward Reach
Max Lift Height
Sweep Path (side broom)
Sweeping Performance (side)
Up and Over Clearance
Get a Free Quote Now!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.