When you’re looking after warehouse operations, your day is a busy one. Schedules are tight and carefully orchestrated, and there is little room for leeway. With each new addition to your fleet, your job gets a little tougher.
What happens when your equipment is down? Your productivity plummets.
Having your commercial trucks repaired is no easy task — but it can be. When the average cost for each vehicle is $30,000, you want to make sure they are working at their peak, every single day.
How long does it take to get a truck repaired? We bet the timeline could be greatly improved. Have you ever dealt with any of these situations with your current vendor?
- Painfully slow response rates: Does your vendor take forever to get back to you about when they can come to service your equipment? Have you ever had to follow up multiple times just to get a response?
- Parts not in stock: What happens when the technician arrives and you learn the parts aren’t even in stock? This just adds to the downtime while you wait for the right materials.
- Incorrect repairs: Have you ever had a vendor come to service your fleet and then found out the repairs weren’t done right? Not only does this affect your schedule, it usually means more expenses.
- No communication: Some vendors don’t update clients on when repairs will be complete or what the status of the service is. You’re left completely in the dark.
Many clients we serve have said that before working with us, these were problems they faced on a regular basis. Luckily, there is a solution to slow and inefficient repairs.
Putting Fleet Management Expertise to Work for You
In the 10 years we’ve been in business, one thing we can say for certain is that tracking your fleet management service and repairs matters. Not only does it make your life easier, but it saves you — and your business — a lot of time.
Through working with many clients over the years, we’ve perfected the step-by-step process that we use to help businesses like yours remain profitable, minimize equipment downtime, and manage the fleet effectively.
We always start by tracking your service.
When your equipment is down, or your operators are abusing the equipment and causing high maintenance costs, you need to make sure you can get your fleet up and running in as little time as possible. It’s the first step to fleet management success.
Maintaining Productivity with Speedy Repairs of Your Commercial Fleet
Your goal is to make sure operations are running smoothly and your productivity is hitting its mark. If your equipment goes down, it’s going to affect your schedule and leave you scrambling to find an alternate solution.
When you track your service with us, you get FASTER repairs.
Here’s how we make it happen:
- Repair status notifications: How handy would it be to know when your technician is on their way to your equipment? We get that. By knowing the status of your repair, you can make alternate plans accordingly and ensure your operations are running on schedule.
- Repair insight: By knowing what’s wrong and what needs to be fixed, you get more than a little peace of mind. You get an estimate of how long the repair will take, what parts you’re going to need, and whether they are in stock.
- Less admin time: Contrary to what you may think, tracking service actually saves on admin time, not adds to it. How? In one centralized electronic location you can request, monitor, and receive work orders, invoices, and signed quotes.
- Real-time updates: Our planners can locate your equipment using GPS tracking and assign a nearby technician right away, providing you with instant notifications about who’s on the way and what parts they need.
- Constant monitoring: We’re looking at your repair status every day, and working in the background to make sure any resources your truck needs to get back up and running come through ASAP.
Knowing what’s going on with your commercial fleet repairs doesn’t need to be a complicated process.
We seamlessly handle the back end so you can concentrate on managing the warehouse and ensuring your operations are running smoothly.
And whenever equipment breaks down, we track the repair to ensure you’re back up and running fast — because we’re tracking the service every step of the way.
Getting Service Tracking in Action
The first step to tracking your service is simple: contact us for a no-obligation consultation. We’ll learn about your operations and tell you how we can help.
Tracking your service is just the first step in managing your fleet effectively. After that, we’ll track your history, create insightful reports, and offer sage advice on how your can continue to increase your productivity and reduce your downtime.