About EZ 2 Build Express
EZ 2 Build Express is a logistics company with operations in California, Oregon and Washington. The organization provides logistical services for many Fortune 500 companies, so it’s imperative their commercial trucks are reliable and efficient to provide the level of service their customers demand.
If their trucks are down — due to repairs or maintenance — the loss in productivity can halt operations and cost revenue.
- EZ 2 Build Express was dealing with increased downtime on their commercial trucks, which affected the services they provide to their customers
- The problems were due to regeneration, high cost of maintenance and poor fuel economy for their Isuzu diesel trucks
- They didn’t know what to replace their commercial trucks with. Many options were available for consideration, but the new choices had to ensure high uptime — a priority for the business
- PMHSI recommended Mitsubishi Fuso’s new gasoline engine with Allison transmission
- These trucks were best suited for EZ 2 Build Express’ logistical operations
- The GM gasoline engine eliminated the regeneration problems that lead to downtime and high maintenance costs
- The Allison transmission, with its computer matched to the GM gasoline engine, increased fuel mileage by 10%
- Overall, EZ 2 Build Express reduced their operating costs by $58,000 a year while increasing their deliveries by 9%, as a result of greater productivity with the Mitsubishi Fuso Gas compared to the Isuzu diesel
It can work for you too!
Are your commercial trucks resulting in increased downtime and rising maintenance costs? Book a no-obligation consultation and let’s talk about how we can help you improve uptime and reduce operating expenses.